Sunday, April 13, 2008

For your viewing pleasure, part 3

Nothing too interesting has happened at work lately, other than our idiot district manager being sent to the opposite end of the country and a small victory in the gift card war. It's so satisfying to say no to a coupon for a $30 gift card. At school? Just the usual finals craze. I need to stay away from my classmates, they have been intensely insane the past few days. How many times are they going to ask me my opinion on whether or not something will be on the exam? Devote half the time you spend speculating and freaking out to actual, productive studying, and chances are you'll be in good shape. Myself, I have become a permanent resident of the local coffee shop. Free wi-fi and free refills? And my favorite organic grocery store next door for when I get hungry? (Yes, I'm awfully pretentious and picky about my food for someone who is dirt poor.) Why should I ever leave??

Anyway, I came across this during one of my many study breaks, and had to share.



Oh no, our little blog is starting to get controversial! Although sadly I'm in no state of mind to write a coherent social commentary on this right now (although believe me, it gets me fired up), so I'll just let the irony speak for itself.

--IISgirl ... thankful for a brief respite from the tortures of pharmacokinetics!

No comments: