Wednesday, August 27, 2008

How IISBoy and IISGirl Met...

Hey everyone,
It seems IISGirl and I are on a blogging spree. I guess everything has been building up from the summer and the immense boredom we're experiencing in class is forcing us to do something a little bit more exciting (entertaining you guys!)

Well here is something non-pharmacy related. I guess some of you want to know a little bit more about me and my partner and I think you all have earned it. But instead of telling you, here is a small video clip about basically how we met. It happened kinda like this:




And that's how the IrritableInterns came into existence!

:)
Have fun everyone and don't forget to add some comments!! We would love to hear your thoughts.

--IISBoy...who is waiting for a check from MARS for the excellent product placement

1 comment:

IISGirl said...

Yep, IISBoy pretty much hit the nail on the head there!

--IISGirl, united with IISBoy over a mutual love of blogging and irritation with pharmacy school