Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Professionals? HAHA

There are two types of professionals out there:
1. Professionals that get treated like professionals
2.Professionals that get treated like shit.

Now...what do you think Pharmacists fall under?

Pharmacy schools try brainwash their students into thinking that Pharmacists are an integral part of the health care network, that they are the last line of therapy to the patients (the gatekeeper, the guardian), the drug experts, blah blah blah. I'm not downing my own future profession (if that's what you want to call it), and I'm sure all of that is true but until everyone else realizes that it means nothing. I've treated my plumber and electrician better than the majority of the patients treat pharmacists. To what other health care provider can you curse and basically spit on if your insurance plan expired or if you waited more than 24.5seconds? I am waiting for the day when I am sitting in the waiting room at my doc's office when someone else just throws their hands up in the air and starts yelling for the doctor to see him right now and then mock his work and knowledge in front of everyone! Sorry APhA, no amount of code of ethics and professional workshops will change the mind of the masses...goodbye to the respect we deserve and hello to my daily dose of scotch on the rocks and liver failure.

--IISboy..wow reading this over again makes me want to self-prescribe some prozac, o well..


. . .



-IISboy again....happy now that I'm imagining my six-figure net pay :)

No comments: